Here’s an Announcement:
Last Tuesday, this blog – Serenity Amidst Frustration – was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award by the Y I’m Writeous blog, and I accepted!
Thank You Much
Side Tracking Moment: In case you’re wondering, the One Lovely Blog Award is an online award passed from one blog to another acknowledging it as “lovely”.
Back on Track: What a surprise! As a “newbie” blogger, I am humbled by the honor and recognition of this Award!
Thank you much, Yulunda for the nomination and kind words! It’s been very nice connecting with you and please know you are appreciated.
Be sure to check out the CEO (Chief Encouragement Officer) Yulunda’s great blog space over at YImWriteous.com. Encouragement is waiting to uplift you there.
Award Acceptance Criteria
Here are the Rules for accepting the Award:
- Feature the One Lovely Blog Award logo within the blog post.
- Say something about and link back to the nominator (I have linked back to Yulunda’s One Lovely Blog Post).
- Inform your nominated bloggers about the criteria/guidelines/rules.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 (you can nominate more or less than 7) new blogs and link back to them.
- Let these bloggers know you’ve nominated them for the award.
- Follow your nominator on social media.
7 Facts About Me
Now, as my blog have been considered “lovely” and worthy of this award by YImWriteous.com, I’ll share 7 facts about me with you.
- I am very organized by nature, so I am always organizing and cleaning something. I always like everything to be in its proper or assigned place.
- I am the second oldest of my parents’ 6 children – the oldest girl (Woman), I might add.
- I am never lonely when I am alone. I am an introvert and a homebody. You might have guessed it.
- I am in my early thirties (another birthday quickly approaching) with a youthful appearance, so I am always considered younger than I am.
- I am (and have always been) a behind the scenes types of person – not a fan of any type of spotlight.
- I spent most of my 20s as a Senior (Elderly) Caregiver.
- I transitioned from relaxed hair to natural hair – 4 years ago.
And My Nominees Are…
One of the best parts of earning this award is nominating and acknowledging others.
If you’ve been following Serenity Amidst Frustration, you might have noticed 3 is a common number here (blog name and blog posts).
So, as 3 has been my number to date (and as I am still discovering new blogs), I’ll nominate 3 well deserving blogs for the One Lovely Blog Award.
Please meet my nominees!
- Meet Ashley: Ashley is the voice of missuncutclassic.com, a lifestyle blog with a focus on conduct, ethics, loyalty, and integrity. She has this awesome storytelling ability and is all about empowering women.
(Note: Ashley was the first blogger to welcome me to the blogging community and offer her assistance. Thanks again, Ashley. I truly appreciated that – and still do.)
- Meet Brenda: Brenda is the voice of faithtruthandlove.com, a lifestyle blog that focuses on inspiring women to love God and live holy lives.
- Meet Shenita: Shenita is the voice of missmbacareerguide.com, a career blog that focuses on everything relating to jobs and careers.
Please check out these blogs – including Y I’m Writeous – as they will inspire you as you move forward in your life. I am sure you will enjoy all of these blogs upon visiting.
Now, to my nominees, CONGRATS on your nominations! You are not obligated to accept this award. However, if you do accept it, you’ll “Pay It Forward” and acknowledge other lovely blogs.
Thanks again Yulunda. All the best to you and my nominated bloggers above as you move forward in your blogging ventures.
And, to you, my lovely reader, I am grateful you’ve been reading. Thank you.
From Me to You: Happy Thanksgiving!
Before you head off to check out these blogs, feel free to share something below about yourself and/or new blogs I should check out!